Our physiotherapists are skilled in determining what must happen straight away to get rid of your pain. We work closely with doctors so if you need any scans, testing or any additional services to get your quickest recovery, it will be arranged ASAP. Your first session with us will involve a thorough assessment, and treatment will commence with a focus on settling your pain immediately.
What you can expect
- Precise assessment and great treatmentPrecise assessment and great treatment
- A thorough and clear explanation of what your problem is and why it happened
- A plan on how you will fully recover
- An exercise program to help you manage your pain and speed up recovery
We Are Experienced In
- Sports injuries
- Chronic pain e.g. lower back pain
- Musculoskeletal issues e.g. tendinopathy, bursitis, muscle imbalances, back and neck pain
- Postural issues
- Post-operative rehabilitation
Your physiotherapist will work within your pain threshold, they will never push harder than what you are comfortable with, and will constantly check with you to make sure you are OK. You should always feel like you are in control of the intensity of the treatment.
Our physiotherapists must have completed their university degrees in Physiotherapy. Many have also completed their Masters in Physiotherapy and many have also completed a University Degree in Exercise & Sports Science and Exercise Physiology.
All our physiotherapists are currently accredited members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
We also have Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, and English speaking Physiotherapists available
Our physiotherapists are also trained in:•
- Dry needling
- Sports taping
Service Available at the following Clinics – Find The Most Suitable Clinic
Ph: (02) 9046 5922, 0406 602 008
Services Available: Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Massasge Therapy, Occupational Rehabilitation
Ph: (02) 9688 1316
Services Available: Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Podiatry, Occupational Rehabilitation