Massage Therapy is no longer considered simply a stress relieving luxury, but rather a holistic approach to treating your overall physical and emotional wellbeing.
Whether you are suffering from headaches, back pain, a specific injury, stiff shoulders from a day at the office, or you would just like to feel more relaxed, the benefits of massage therapy are endless.
Our Massage Therapists are highly trained at providing a wide range of different types of massage, depending on your needs and problem symptoms.
Its numerous benefits
- Relieves sore, tight muscles and aching joints
- Alleviates pain and headaches
- Alleviates stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia
- Improve posture and flexibility
- Improves immune and digestive function
- Increase energy levels
- Balances the nervous system
Your First Visit:
Each visit will include a meet and greet with your massage therapist and some pre and post testing to ensure your needs and goals are being met.
Types of Massage Offered
- Remedial Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Relaxation / Swedish Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Trigger point & Lymphatic Drainage
Find Your Closest Clinic Centres
Ph: (02) 9046 5922, 0406 602 008
Services Available: Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Massage Therapy, Occupational Rehabilitation
Ph: (02) 9688 1316
Fax: (02) 8823 1897
Services Available: Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Podiatry, Occupational Rehabilitation