We are still open! But if you’re cautious about leaving your house for a face-to-face consultation, Telehealth appointments are a great alternative!
Telehealth allows you to attend allied health appointments without leaving the comfort & safety of your home. Our providers can call or video calls you on most electronic devices, including phones, tablets or laptops.
During your Telehealth appointment, our Physiotherapists & EPs will:
• consult you on your injuries/conditions
• prescribe you exercise programs
• demonstrate or guide you through exercises
Telehealth consultations with our other providers (Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitians) will be almost no different compared to face-to-face consultations. They can have in depth discussions about any concerns or problems you may have, just like a face-to-face consultation!
Why choose Telehealth Appointments?
• it is safe, effective and easy to use
• it is convenient and can be done in the comfort and privacy of your home
• it is currently funded by Medicare and many private health funds
• you can access telehealth on most devices such as smartphones and tablets
• you don’t need to be technically savvy to be able to use it
• it can help to assess new conditions or to maintain your treatment program while still following social distancing guidelines.
To book or switch to a Telehealth appointment, call (02) 9060 9722.