Keisha is an experienced Psychologist who has assisted individuals with various mental health concerns including anxiety, depression, adjustment disorder, relationship difficulties, full-spectrum autism, and problem behaviours.
She uses the following counselling styles:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Positive Psychology (Coaching)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
She is both a registered NDIS and Workcover provider, and has excellent knowledge regarding the management of psychological workplace injuries.
If you would like to book in to see Keisha, please click the button below